Thanksgiving, family and fall!! November has it all!!
There are a huge variety of activities you and your kids can participate do together in November!
- It is the perfect time to continue the leaf collection from last month or complete this cute handprint leaves!! Get the directions here!
- Birdwatching for migratory birds that may be passing through
- Aviation History Month – if your little one is interested in airplanes this is the month to explore them more!
- How about setting up a sensory bin? Here is a great one with corn and leaves or a winter themes one here!
- Here is a great counting activity that also works well for motor skills!! Counting Snowballs!!
- Have a movie night with your favorite movie!
- Create Paper bag Turkeys or try the paper plate Turkey!!
- Make Handprint cards for family members!
Here are some great books to read with your child this month!
- ‘Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Sharing the Bread: An Old-fashioned Thanksgiving Story
- The Very First Americans
- How Many Days to America
- Turkey Trouble
- Run, Turkey, Run
- The Berenstain Bears: Thanksgiving All Around
- Hero Mom
- Hero Dad
- If I Ran for President